This item is no longer available
This item is held by Boks & Baum in United KingdomLight, statement and colorful necklace, hand-made with a crochet technique and cotton threads. This amazing piece of jewelry requires 15 hours of detailed work. The necklace comes delivered in a beautiful suede pouch embroidered with Boks & Baum logo.
Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and long exposure to sunlight as this may cause tarnishing and discoloration.
Avoid contact with water. Remove all jewelry before showering or conducting household tasks such as cleaning.
Store jewelry in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate pouches or boxes.
Each hand-made piece of jewelry with natural stones is a unique work of art.
Actual color, size and proportions of items may vary from the images displayed on the website.
Lightweight and anti-allergic.
Handmade in Mexico.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Globetrotting around the world, Sylvie has created jewels inspired by the shapes and colors of sun-drenched countries such as South Africa, Brazil and Mexico.
Maison boks&baum necklaces and bracelets are the resulting mix of crystal pearls, semi-precious stones, and threads of cotton and silk.
The uniqueness of the creations by Sylvie Boksenbaum are born from a subtle fusion between a fine selection of stones, textures, and colors with meticulous work of hand-crocheting.
Hand made with care, maison boks&baum creations are currently available in boutiques in France, USA, Spain, Italia, Greece, Liban, Israel, Morocco, Japan, Switzerland, and Mexico.