Apollo Ring Silver
Apollo Ring Silver
This item is held by Annabelle Lucilla Jewellery in United KingdomInspired by the Greek God of the sun, ‘Helios’, who pulled the sun across the sky with his horse-drawn chariot and who wore a crown of sun rays, this collection celebrates the long summer days and adds a touch of the exotic to everyday life. Helios was associated with the God of light 'Apollo' who this ring is named after. Inspired by the ancient Hellenistic lifestyle, this collection evokes an ancient aesthetic, mirroring the feel of treasures that have just been unearthed. This beautiful ring has been intricately hand crafted from silver. Each sphere of silver has been made individually and soldered on to create a radiating pattern, mimicking the sun's rays. This delicate contemporary alternative to a 'Diamond' eternity ring is perfect worn on its own, or you can team it up with the Silver version. The Dainty fretwork floats over the finger, creating a halo of hexagons around the finger.
Product : Excellent
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
She revives historical techniques which reflect the organic imperfections, fissures and textures of times past; all the while using sustainable materials to ensure aesthetic is matched by ethical practice. Annabelle works from her studio in Cockpit Arts situated in Hatton Garden, the historical jewellery quarter in London.