Atlas Disk Hoops Gold
Atlas Disk Hoops Gold
This item is held by Annabelle Lucilla Jewellery in United KingdomThis collection comprises of a quincunx of shapes based on the sacred 5 tower structures of Angkor Wat. Inspired by this architecturally striking and elegant temple complex in Cambodia, the collection mirrors its Ogive or Lotus shaped pointed temple apexes, its intricate columns and detailed patternation. Mixing modern, geometric forms and shapes with organic ruin-esque etched surfaces, pieces give the sense of the present and the past assimilating, reviving and renewing the Khmer aesthetic.
The Atlas disk hoop earrings are hand etched from original illustrations of the ruins of Angkor Wat. Intricate textures and surface details create beautiful intricacy. Modern, bold clean shapes contrast with organic, eroded textures evoking ancient treasures of distant centuries past. The Atlas charm signifies the natural, organic beauty of the world, contrasting with geometric man-made beauty of Angkor Wat.
Product : Excellent
All earrings are made with 18ct Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver posts and Scrolls to avoid skin irritation
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
She revives historical techniques which reflect the organic imperfections, fissures and textures of times past; all the while using sustainable materials to ensure aesthetic is matched by ethical practice. Annabelle works from her studio in Cockpit Arts situated in Hatton Garden, the historical jewellery quarter in London.