Made out of recycled sterling silver and brass.
Every piece is uniquely handcrafted for you in Elena’s studio in Greece.
Avoid contact with chemicals and perfume.
Use a special polishing cloth to regularly clean from dirt and oil.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Elena Jewelry Concepts is the design label by Greek jewelry designer Elena Vezyroglou. Elena developed a love for handmade items and especially self-made jewelry early on, whilst accompanying her mother, an art gallerist, to art shows and fairs. Even though she initially started out with a career in management, Elena soon rediscovered and succumbed to her love for jewellery crafting, leading her to complete a degree in silversmithing and jewelry design at Mokume, one of Greece’s most prestigious silversmithing schools. All of her jewelry is designed and handmade by herself, with great attention to detail and quality. Her workshop, a lovingly restored building, is located in the colourful neighbourhood Athonos in Thessaloniki, Greece. Her pieces are mainly made out of recycled sterling silver, sometimes in combination with other metals like bronze and copper and often gold-plated 24K. She particularly enjoys working with gemstones to add color and soul to her pieces. Elena especially loves making earrings and rings, as these are the jewelry items she also never leaves the house without. With her designs she aims to create simple, yet elegant and noticeable, edgy jewelry, that can easily be worn the entire day, starting at the office and following along to the after work drinks.