This item is no longer available
This item is held by VYAYAMA in United States of AmericaNaturally pH balanced TENCEL® all derived from sustainably sourced eucalyptus. Constructed with slim, smooth stretch straps and finished with delicate charcoal metal triangle at the back.
Tencel® 15% elastane. Tencel® a botanical, skin friendly, hypoallergenic fiber. Naturally transports moisture away from the body. Black Italian Elastane. Hypoallergenic branding plate. All fabric components are certified Oeko-Tex standard 100. No skin harmful toxins. Care label made from super soft, non-irritation Cupro. Made in Portugal.
Machine wash 30 degrees C (delicate cycle). The yarn Tencel®'s natural anti-bacterial properties hinder bacteria to grow and cause odor, requiring only a gentle wash to clean. For a long life of your garment avoid tumble drying. No iron needed.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
All garments are made in family run workshops in Portugal. Only working with partners that have strong unions to protects the workers' rights and all facilities are located close to natural water resources. Our production takes place in between the two beautiful and healthy rivers of 'The Cavado' and 'Ave'. All the dye-houses of our production facilities have clean internal water treatments and in no way create any negative impact on the local environment. Our fabrics are knitted in the same area as our garment production in order to reduce transportation impact. Ethical production was very important, not a choice, but a necessity, we wanted to create zero impact on the environment. The company was founded by Rachel Bauer, who set out to start a company that hold the same values as we hold for ourselves. V Y A Y A M A is a brand that shows that mindfulness can inspire ethical, sustainable and high-performance designs.