Available in store
Case Colour - Rose gold
Dial color - Clear white
Strap Material - Genuine leather strap
Clasp - Steel Buckles
Movement - Japan Miyota Movement
Water resistance - 3ATM
Accuracy: -10/+20 secs per month
Interchangeable strap - yes. Spring bar for easy handling
Case thickness: 6,5mm
Strap width: 20mm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Andreas | Ingeman is a Norwegian minimalist exploring the world, with a passion for travel, music and fashion, believing in designing beautiful watches with a true story. Gender neutral.
The story of Andreas Ingeman begins on the west coast of Norway, when the creator of the watch, Stein, was nine years old. His father gave him his grandfather's watch to take care of. More than twenty years later, he finds the well-kept watch looking through some old stuff. The old inherited watch then becomes his inspiration for designing his own modern version of it, adding self-designed straps. He names them Andreas after his father, and Ingeman after his grandfather.