Available in store
This item is also held by Ukulele in United KingdomSeventies boho mini dress in black mesh with silver embroidered pattern and sequins. Long bell sleeve and key hole neckline with self tie bow detail. Zip under arm.
I like your quick answer
Product : I think there are many special clothes
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Ukulele was launched in 2012 by self-taught designer Purple-Qie Qin. Its unique, romantic and playful collections immediately gained celebrity fans including Little Mix, Fearne Cotton, Diana Vickers, The Saturdays and Chelsea socialites such as Millie Mackintosh, Lucy Watson and Rosie Fortescue. With the vision of creating an attainable range for the style conscious, the Ukulele team has dedicated itself to creating high quality pieces at affordable prices, accessible for all fashion lovers.