This item is held by Ukulele in United KingdomPowder blue lace maxi dress, as seen in GRAZIA. Puff sleeves with raw lace hems and cross front detail. Comes with matching slip in modal and hand sewn, matching lace bow belt. Zip fastening at back.
I like your quick answer
Product : I think there are many special clothes
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Ukulele was launched in 2012 by self-taught designer Purple-Qie Qin. Its unique, romantic and playful collections immediately gained celebrity fans including Little Mix, Fearne Cotton, Diana Vickers, The Saturdays and Chelsea socialites such as Millie Mackintosh, Lucy Watson and Rosie Fortescue. With the vision of creating an attainable range for the style conscious, the Ukulele team has dedicated itself to creating high quality pieces at affordable prices, accessible for all fashion lovers.