This item is no longer available
This item is held by Boks & Baum in United KingdomLight, statement and colorful necklace, hand-made with a crochet technique and cotton threads. This amazing piece of jewelry requires 9 hours of detailed work. The necklace comes delivered in a beautiful suede pouch embroidered with Boks & Baum logo.
If dropped stones and beads may break.
Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, hairspray and long exposure to sunlight as this may cause tarnishing and discoloration.
Avoid contact with water. Remove all jewelry before showering or conducting household tasks such as cleaning.
Store jewelry in a clean, dry environment, preferably in separate pouches or boxes.
Each hand-made piece of jewelry with natural stones is a unique work of art.
Actual color, size and proportions of items may vary from the images displayed on the website.
Lightweight and anti-allergic.
Handmade in Mexico.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Globetrotting around the world, Sylvie has created jewels inspired by the shapes and colors of sun-drenched countries such as South Africa, Brazil and Mexico.
Maison boks&baum necklaces and bracelets are the resulting mix of crystal pearls, semi-precious stones, and threads of cotton and silk.
The uniqueness of the creations by Sylvie Boksenbaum are born from a subtle fusion between a fine selection of stones, textures, and colors with meticulous work of hand-crocheting.
Hand made with care, maison boks&baum creations are currently available in boutiques in France, USA, Spain, Italia, Greece, Liban, Israel, Morocco, Japan, Switzerland, and Mexico.