this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Gently wipe your pieces with a special polishing or soft cotton cloth after each wear to remove dirt and oil from the surface.
Store jewellery away from sunlight, preferably in a soft fabric like velvet or satin.
Keep the pieces separate to prevent scratches.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Alexandra Alberta is a young female London-based Singaporean jewellery designer and graduate gemologist. She spent her formative years in school in Singapore and California before pursuing her passion for fashion and jewellery in New York, working for designers such as Rag & Bone, Opening Ceremony and Lanvin. She is known for creating design-led jewellery that is edgy yet refined and elegant. She uses gemstones to inject colour and vibrancy to her designs. Alexandra Alberta has been featured in various publications for her personal sense of style and design vision. In December 2014, her Baroque collection was named Top 5 "Emerging Designer" Collections by Professional Jeweller.