Select your size
This item is no longer available
Product : Super belle mais la taille était pas la bonne
Fine leather shoes can require a full day to dry out from natural perspiration. Try to give them at least twenty-four hours between wears. Try to avoid excessive wetting, should this occur always let the shoes dry out away from sources of direct heat. Newspaper can be used within the shoes to help draw out moisture.
Before polishing your shoes always wipe them over with a dry cloth to get rid of surface dirt.
Your shoes will benefit from a regular application of quality wax polish. This helps to moisturise the leather, keeping it supple and helping to prevent cracking.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer