Colette Cuff Silver
Colette Cuff Silver
Available in store
This item is also held by CAYDENCE ARELLANO in United States of AmericaHigh polish solid sterling silver barrel detail arm cuff.
Remove when cleaning, swimming, and taking a shower. The chemicals used during these activities could cause immediate tarnishing.
Remove when sleeping. Movement during sleep can cause stress.
Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place. The bag provided will slow tarnishing and prevent scratching by other pieces in your jewelry box.
Wipe your jewelry clean with a soft cloth before returning it to storage to remove any body oils and dirt.
When cleaning silver, use a soft 100% cotton (nub free) cloth or flannel cloth and gently rub off any excess makeup, dirt, soap scum, body oils and dead skin. Silver is a very soft metal that can be scratched if rubbed too briskly.
The gold plating is: 2-5 layers of 14-18 carat gold. It will gradually wear off giving the appearance that it has faded. Everyday or very frequent wear may speed up this process, especially on items like rings and bracelets, which have more frequent contact with surfaces.
With normal daily wear, even when adhering to the above recommendations, the jewelry will show wear and may tarnish.
You should treat your jewelry like any other wardrobe item.
Clothes and shoes must be maintained, washed, cleaned, repaired, etc. The same goes for jewelry.
The gold plating may eventually need to be re-plated, and it is advised to check locks and clasps for firmness.
Approx 20mm face length and width.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer