This item is no longer available
This item is held by Chisel & Mouse in United KingdomCraven Cottage is the home of Fulham Football Club. It opened in 1896. It is built on the site of a royal hunting lodge that was called 'Crave Cottage'. The celebrated football stadium architect Archibald Leitch designed the pavilion, the present day 'Cottage', and the Stevenage Road Stand, presently known as the Johnny Haynes Stand. The stand is a fine example of Leitch's work and is a Grade II listed building. Our architectural sculpture is of the central portion of Craven Cottage's Johnny Haynes Stand facade.
Each of Chisel & Mouse architectural sculptures is handmade in England. They are made of strong plaster that has a reassuring weight and smooth, cool feel. The window frames and door are made of etched brass. Stylish ornaments, gifts or presents that are handmade in Britain and look fabulous on a desk, shelf or wall.
Plaster with metal etching
Wipes clean with wet wipes
Width: 21 cm
Height: 24 cm
Weight: 2 kg
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer