This item is no longer available
This item is held by Ricardo Rodriguez Design in United KingdomThe art of knitting was once used as an ornamental element but has been reinterpreted by Ricardo Rodriguez Design to create this necklace inspired by the exploration of the jungles and tropical wildlife of Brazil, mixed with the urban toughness of Rio de Janeiro.
Crafted from threads of light purple wool tinted and double braided in a large gold plated aluminium chain, this stunning piece is adorned with clear crystal around the edge. Add a touch of playfulness to your daily look with these or complete your evening look with glamour. Each piece is unique in nature, one of a kind, and may vary slightly in color and size.
Ricardo Rodriguez Design jewelry is delicate
We highly recommend you to not shower, swim or hand wash while wearing your jewelry.
Keep them protected from places with high condensation of water and humidity to avoid the oxidation process on the metal. Moisture causes natural reactions with all metals, even gold, silver or brass. To avoid this process we recommend you to clean the metal with a soft fabric and it will help to keep shinny.
When not wearing it keep your jewelry in a bag or box to protect it as much as possible.
Some of our products are made with unique one of a kind elements such natural stones , crystals and semi-precious stones.
Please note each piece is unique in nature, one of a kind, and may vary slightly in colour and size.
H 16.5 cm .
W 17.5 cm.
Adjustable clasp end
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer