This item is no longer available
Taking influence from the luxurious ‘Lagos’ scarf designed by Sarah and Sorrentino, we have abstracted the patterns seen in the scarf and re-worked the forms to create a striking piece of modern jewellery.
Please take care when handling your piece.
Clean carefully with a soft cloth.
Avoid dropping onto hard surfaces as the impact can weaken or break the item.
Avoid wearing the piece whilst showering, bathing or swimming.
It is advisable not to wear jewellery whilst partaking in any physical or labour intensive activities.
Always remove your piece when applying perfume and cosmetics.
When removed please make sure to keep all jewellery in a box.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Chalk is a London based design studio run by architect Malaika who creates unusual, geometric, wearable forms. Designer and maker Malaika has a passion for beautifully crafted design in all its forms, from the structure of large cityscapes to the intricacies of fine jewellery pieces. Chalk's collections are influenced by architectural elements, everyday objects and bold colourful cultural patterns. All pieces are carefully handmade by Malaika.