Dionysus Man Ring
Dionysus Man Ring
Available in store
This item is also held by Simon Harrison in United KingdomDionysus is the god of theatre in ancient Greek religion and myth. The Dionysus collection has a hidden secret to be revealed to whom you wish, lift the hinged mask to reveal the masquerade. this collection signifies animals of authority such as the falcon, frog, jaguar, ram and man which are all hand carved by a master craftsman close attention has been paid to the finest detail.
Finished in rhodium with handmade glass eyes.
Don’t wear your jewellery while bathing and showering, (or swimming, jacuzzis, saunas or steam rooms) as moisture can cause tarnishing and weaken springs and clasps. With that in mind if you do get your jewellery wet be sure to
dry it thoroughly. Chlorine, detergents, oils, make-up, hair spray and perfumes can all tarnish and generally damage your jewellery.
Make sure to put it on last as the finishing touch to your outfit.
After wearing your jewellery it’s best to clean it with a soft cloth before putting it away in its protective pouch – this will remove any make-up and other oils it may have picked up.
Finally when putting your chains away try to coil chains gently so as to prevent any damage in storage.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer