This item is no longer available
Handle with care
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Pink Piglet Collection, founded by Millie Carr offers unusual, ahead of the curve earrings for the wondrous mind. Influenced by fine art, travel and artisanal craftwork. Her passion for jewellery started as a child, when her mother had her own boutique line in the 80s. Millie’s collection provides people with a timeless aesthetic, so that people can express themselves in a powerfully irresistible way through the magic of unique pieces.
Pink Piglet’s mission is to sell luxurious earrings that tell a story and champion local production. To create a visual identity, build loyalty and stay true to Millie's vision. Travelling around the world has been deeply influential, especially visiting India; "It was different to what I knew, from the people I met, their fashion, work and what knowledge they gave me. They have such a strong influence for jewellery with rich colours of semi-precious stones and superb craftsmanship. I became very interested in the Indian artwork and their rich culture”.
Millie believes in crystal healing of the soul. Her earrings consist of a variety of gemstones sourced ethically in India, cut and then polished by Indian craftsmen embodying the rich Indian heritage. Gem-stones have been believed to hold metaphysical properties. They alter our moods and remedy a spectrum of ailments for thousands of years.
Based on the brand ethos of timeless jewels, these are the pieces that should be in your day-to-day jewellery box to stand out amongst the crowd. The exploration of the relationship between design, fashion and these jewels is the ethos that has driven the brand since its inception in 2017.