Enamel Pin Banana
Enamel Pin Banana
Available in store
For Eastern Europeans, a slight nostalgic feeling is still attached to the idea of bananas, but for those far far away it’s just a symbolism of silliness and fun. Each pin is created for you to find your own meaning, so go on and create your own story!
A perfect gift for your daughter or niece, son or cousin who go a bit BANANAS every day! The pin can be worn on a school uniform lapel, or backpack flap, or even on a suit lapel to bring some fun to the office!
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.