Enamel Pin Chanterelle
Enamel Pin Chanterelle
The chanterelle pops out of the moss with its bright color and that rush you get when you spot this beauty is astounding. In Paganism chanterelles were a token of good luck, and truly it’s a bearing of great luck if you manage to find them! Now, it’s a symbol of calmness and serenity of quiet autumn or summer morning hours spent browsing through the tree stems in search of luscious mushrooms. It’s really a nostalgic feeling from my childhood when I’d watch the way my mom would cook chanterelles in our kitchen for dinner.
But truly, it’s the most simple representation of the most delicious mushroom found all throughout the world.
Give a gift of nature and memories to your family, friends or mushroom picking buddies! This little token of luck should lead the way to all the hidden mushroom treasures, fingers crossed!
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
Swift delivery, easy purchase.
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.