Enamel Pin Fig Sign
Enamel Pin Fig Sign
Available in store
But nevertheless, this symbol has many more meanings -
In some places of the world (including Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Serbia, and Turkey among others) it’s considered a very rude thing to show, almost like calling somebody an unforgivable name! Yet, in Ancient Greece and Rome this gesture was a good luck charm created to scare away the evil eye, but also a protective fertility symbol. They saw that the thumb-in-fist looked a lot like the women's genitalia and that the thumb sticking up in between the pointer and middle finger reminded them of a penis penetrating the female organ.
And lastly, the fig sign is the letter T in American Sign language!
So whichever meaning works for you, embrace it in your own way and beware of using it the wrong way at the wrong time!
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
Product : Very cool with mini brochure of all other pins. Perfect for my stylish sis in law
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.