Enamel Pin Lighthouse
Enamel Pin Lighthouse
Available in store
And if you think about it, isn't there anything more modern in the XXI century? Some kinds of lasers, or radio waves or sensors to inform of the upcoming land? Maybe, it’s a gift that these new inventions never managed to override the lighthouse’s place, the father of guidance still stands as a romantic or nostalgic reminder of summer, sea and a slow slumber of rest.
Inspired by a specific lighthouse on a hill in Nida, a truly magical place on the Curonian Spit overlooking Lithuania’s border and gently washing up on the Baltic Sea. A place worth visiting at least once in your life!
Wear this pin on your bag or scarf or lapel on the way to the sea. Let it soak up the energy of the waves, the sea and sand before coming back home and we promise you, it will manifest into peaceful and calming energy. The perfect gift for sailors to remember their loved ones on land, awaiting for the day they come back home.
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.