Enamel Pin Snake
Enamel Pin Snake
Available in store
As snakes shed their skin through crawling, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. They remind you of the everchanging and eloping life, saying to leave the past behind and keep on moving into your new future. It guides you to move in life through with steadiness and balance. Not to rush but also not to stall too long. For some a snake is an evil symbol of trickery and witchcraft, but others believe she is the earths’ umbilical cord connecting both the physical and spiritual worlds.
She’s a beauty in the rough, a universally powerful symbol both of evil and good, what she bears depends solely on you.
A wicked addition to spice up every denim or leather jacket, yellow sweater or black shirt, vibrant with the black and gold details this snake will carry a strong message wherever you go! Ideal for your edgy or spiritual friends, the ones who are tatted up with snakes on their arms or for the ones who are too scared to get one.
Product : Simple transaction, quality product, fair price. Slow to arrive on the Wes...
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.