Eolie Max B Natural
Eolie Max B Natural
This item is no longer available
This item is held by IALA DIEZ in United KingdomEOLIE MAX B is crafted in Iala's workshop using veg-tanned calf leather. It is hand sewn with chisels, awls and needles, and It is made out of a single piece of first quality leather. This bag can be used as a backpack or as a shoulder bag. It is suitable for going to the office, for a trip, for parties and for mothers who like to have their hands always free. The bag comes with one inside leather pocket and sliding adjustable straps. Cotton bag with hand-printed logo is included.
One single piece of veg-tanned calf leather 1.8 mm. Veg-tanned leather straps 3 mm. Golden brass or iron hardware.
Magnetic closure. Dyed and beeswax burnished edges.
Before carrying out this treatment we advise you to try it on a small piece of leather of a not very visible part of the bag and to polish it with a very fine brush or with a woolen cloth. The same treatment can also be used if there are some scratches on the leather surface.
Clear leather articles usually get dark little by little, therefore they should be kept away from the sunny light when they are not used.
Chemical and alcoholic products should not be applied to leather articles, because they will damage them.
Weight: 0,8 kg
Body color: Natural
Straps color: Black
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer