Eye Wand - Heated LED Massager
by Peep Club
Need help? +61 279 085 663 | Help Centre
This breakthrough device uses heat, gentle massage and LED light to replenish dry, tired eyes- perfect for people who spend the day staring at screens! Vibration increases blood circulation – helping with lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness, red LED light encourages collagen and elastin production to help smooth out the eye area.
Key features include a heated head (control between 37-45C), a gentle massage head and a red LED light.
Use 3 features at the same time or turn the LED light and massage on or off.
Does your collection use recycled, recyclable packaging and no plastics? (all must apply, and if your collection results in zero waste from the manufacturing process please tick this box)
Is your collection free from parabens, sulfates, petroleum, mineral oil, phthalates, micro-plastics or synthetic fragrances? (ONLY applies if you are a beauty, grooming or candle brand)
Are all items in your collection made from at least 80% of material, textiles or ingredients from organic farming?
Are all items in your collection made with at least 90% plant-based ingredients or materials, e.g. tencel, cotton, hemp, modal, coconut, pineapple? (There can be NO leather or animals based products in your collection for you to receive this icon).
Is your collection or constituent ingredients/materials free from animal testing? (only applies if you are a beauty, grooming or candle brand)
Do all items in your collection use vegan based material, textiles or ingredients where normally animal by-products are used by most manufacturers?
1. Start by applying our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (specifically designed to work with our wand) or your favourite eye cream to give the wand extra slip and improve the absorption of your products.
2. Turn the wand on with a long press of the on/off button. Select your temperature setting. Give the wand 1 minute to heat up to full temperature.
3. Select your setting preferences (use all three features at once, or choose to use only the LED light or massage alone).
4. Start at the inner corner of your eye and slowly run the wand underneath your lash line. Working your way to the other corner of your eye. For best results spend 10 seconds per one pass from inner to outer corner. Repeat the motion from inner to outer corner for at least 60 seconds.
5. Repeat step 3 on your upper eyelid - again, for best results move the wand slowly and only from inner conner to outer corner.
6. Repeat on your other eye.
7. Turn off by holding the on/off button down.
For best results, use morning and evening and keep wand well-charged using the USB cable (included).
Keep Eye Wand away from water. After use (and after turning off your device), wipe off the massage head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed; ring out a cloth so that there is nearly dry. Add a little anti-bacterial soap and wipe down the massage head.
Made in: United Kingdom
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be minor delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over C$250 in Canada / A$300 in Australia / 250€ in Europe
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS worldwide within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
Based in: United Kingdom
Peep Club is the brainchild childhood best friends - an Optometrist (Nicola) and a Brand Strategist (Natasha), who struggled with sensitised, dry eyes for years.
We developed Peep Club to be the eye care we'd always dreamed of - free from any irritating ingredients (alcohol, fragrance, parabens, preservatives), 100% certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and of course highly effective (it is recommended by Ophthalmologists, Aestheticians and Oculo-Plastic Surgeons).
Our hero product is the breakthrough innovation, the Eye Wand, which stimulates your eyes to naturally hydrate themselves. It gently massages your eye area to boost the quality of your tears (for sparkling, bright eyes), increase elastin and collagen production and de-puff through lymphatic drainage.
Along with our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm and Reusable Organic Velvet Bamboo Pads, we have developed a perfectly curated 'all-you-need eye kit' that nourishes and protects your eyes from the outside and the inside.