This item is no longer available
Bicone bead: solid 18kt red gold
In order to preserve your bracelet, please take into account the following guidelines. It is recommended:
- to remove your bracelet before showering, sleeping, swimming in pools or the sea, doing any physical activity or being involved in any rough activity.
- to not stretch the bracelet more than the necessary amount to put it on your wrist. All bracelets are designed to fit wrists of up to 18cm and 19.5cm, thus fitting it on larger wrists may cause it to overstretch or break. Some degree of stretching can happen with time.
- to handle the bracelets carefully, store them in the box provided or in any other dark, cool, dry and soft place. Bracelets should be stored individually to prevent tangling.
- that you avoid using any creams or perfumes as they can damage the natural materials. Exposure to chemicals or certain environments can have a similar effect (perspiration, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine, salt water and air, oils, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph).
Due to the mixed nature of the materials used in the bracelets, it is only recommend cleaning them with a soft, dry cloth. Please do not use tissue paper, paper towels or soapy water as this may lead to scratching or damage to the precious metals and natural gemstones.
Large size: 19.5 cm circumference
Model's wears size medium. Model's wrist size 17.4 cm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Esenelle is a men's jewellery brand focused on producing the highest quality bracelets for both adults and children. The Esenelle bracelets follow a long journey before being packaged in their signature box. The creative process is based on translating ideas, feelings and thoughts into a product and ensuring that the final bracelets reflect back to the customer the initial inspiration. Along the way, ideas are influenced by materials, design abilities, practicality and ultimately, comfort of wear. It is important for Esenelle to source materials that are ethical and conflict-free. All semi-precious stones are carefully checked to meet their high quality standards. The gold pieces are manufactured from scratch in Birmingham with solid 18kt gold.