This item is no longer available
This item is held by Fera in United KingdomA full finger statement ring in two parts. Inspired by the beautiful form of a fibula, a metal clasp traditionally used to fasten cloaks by tribespeople. Cage style ring with adjustable midi knuckle ring attached with chain. Set with hand carved cow bone cabochons. Available in brushed silver or 18ct gold plate polished finish.
Product : Extremely beautiful, high quality bracelet.
Product : Excellent, I have bought two pieces, I plan on buying more
18ct gold plated silver and hand carved cow bone cabochon
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Inspired by global wanderings; the beauty of natures' creatures both living and dead; tribal cultures; the concept of jewellery as a talisman; the search for a deeper connection.
A style characterised by spiked forms, chunky chain, studs; a modern tribal geometry.
All FERA pieces are handmade with love and attention to detail.
Sustainability is key to the FERA ethos; our hand carved cow bone creates a beautiful and unique gemstone treasure from something natural that would otherwise be discarded.