Floriana Leather Clutch
Floriana Leather Clutch
this item is temporarily unavailable
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
This item is held by Artessorio in NetherlandsThe clutch bag is decorated with designer's perforated pattern, gold chain shoulder strap, three internal compartments and magnet closure at front flap. Sophistication is in the details. Carry this versatile accessory for your evening date.
. When not in use, store leather handbag in the provided dust bag; Do not put leather bag inside a sealed plastic bag as humidity may be trapped inside and damage the product in long run.
. Leather is a natural product, therefore gradual creasing or crack will occur during normal wear. This is not considered to be a fault, but as a part of integral beauty. Patent leather has a surface film which can be prone to cracking.
. Leather is not waterproof. After use in a rainy day, it is advised to dry the leather bag surface.
. Appropriate leather wax may be applied if a shiny surface is desired.
. Last but not the least, 'Use it. Love it. Make it last.'
Cotton twill lining.
Width 22cm | Height 13.5cm | Depth 4cm
Handle Drop | 55cm
Net weight | 0.25 kg
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Coming from a design background that focuses on only using digital tools, Patray was curious to learn more from the traditional way of making things. During her living in Italy, she was always impressed and inspired by Italian leather craftsmanship. In 2009, through an exceptional occasion, she conceived “Artessorio” and started off the brand with a Hong Kong based manufacturing partner as a mini experimental project along her design career. Taking a contemporary design vision into traditional leather artistry, she started her debut collection with intricate leather bags with uniquely laser cut pattern. This signature design style marks the identity of the Artessorio brand. Since 2016, she teamed up with Italian artisans to craft her design collections and ensure her products would always the best quality. Her quest on quality in design, materials and finishing is her response to the slow living style that she believes in.