This item is held by Richard Brendon in United KingdomRichard Brendon has partnered with Gleneagles to develop his new hand-crafted crystal collection, Fluted. Fluted draws inspiration from the decadent cocktail culture of the 1920’s, and fits perfectly in the American Bar at Gleneagles, which has been masterfully designed by David Collins Studio.
Like the cocktail glasses of the art deco era, the Fluted stemware is light and perfectly proportioned, while the tumblers are reassuringly weighty. Mouth-blown by master craftsmen in Bohemia, the collection takes its name from the fluted cuts that run the length of each piece. In Richard’s signature style, Fluted combines just the right amount of traditional and contemporary elements to create a progressive, yet timeless collection.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.