This item is held by Richard Brendon in United KingdomRichard Brendon has partnered with Gleneagles to develop his new hand-crafted crystal collection, Fluted. Fluted draws inspiration from the decadent cocktail culture of the 1920’s, and fits perfectly in the American Bar at Gleneagles, which has been masterfully designed by David Collins Studio.
Like the cocktail glasses of the art deco era, the Fluted stemware is light and perfectly proportioned, while the tumblers are reassuringly weighty. Mouth-blown by master craftsmen in Bohemia, the collection takes its name from the fluted cuts that run the length of each piece. In Richard’s signature style, Fluted combines just the right amount of traditional and contemporary elements to create a progressive, yet timeless collection.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Richard is passionate about helping to regenerate heritage craft industries, as the quality of their products are second to none. All of the Richard Brendon bone china is made by hand in Stoke-on-Trent, England, where Josiah Spode first perfected the formula for this quintessentially British material over two centuries ago. His lead crystal is mouth-blown and hand-cut by artisans in Bohemia, who are world-renowned for their skill.