Select your size
This item is no longer available
Pouncing from illustration into an exploration of photographic graphics, the cat-trio designs each piece in the theme of Berkley’s ‘parade of faces’ technique. The graceful feline forms morph into hypnotic spirals and digital lined prints to envelop the wearer in limitless illusions. Aligned to the imaginative quirks of the Purrple Label line, the psychedelic printed fabrics differ from piece to piece, where some crafty styles possess reversible patterns. The color palette of the brand also takes a muted turn this fall, with denim hues, soft-pastels and earthy tones.
Product : Beautiful! Love the satin and the colors.
Product : Awesome piece and tremendous quality!
Dry clean only
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
SUPERSWEET x moumi is a London-born and Thai-Japanese owned label, inspired by the designers three pedigree cats, moumi, myogi and kikilala. Conceptualised in 2011, by founder Choltida Pekanan, SUPERSWEET x moumi personifies the attitude and instincts of her feline companions. As the face of the label, the Abyssinian blue, moumi leads the cat collective and represents Choltida’s alter ego: an eclectic designer inventing ethereal pieces for the inspired.