Garnet Pencil Dress
Garnet Pencil Dress
This item is held by Lemiché in SpainGarnet pencil dress with double layered top. The dominant part is made of lustrous cotton sateen, very soft on touch with added elasticity for the comfortable fit.
The fine exclusive silk incorporated in the front of the dress has been dyed by various handcraft techniques by artesans in Japan to create colorful traditional pattern of kikko (tortoise shell), take (bamboo), ume (Japanese plum), kiku (chrysanthemum) and hagi (bush clover), which signify longevity and good fortune. Such textiles are sewn into festive women´s kimonos often accessorized with rich obi sash.
Insert: 100% Silk
Lining: 100% Acetate
Hand wash only
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry
We highly recommend to use only professional dry-cleaning services (preferably ecological) in order to preserve our garments for as long as possible.
The model wears size 36 (UK size 8) and is 180 cm (71 in) tall.
The sizes are ideal for the following measurements:
HEIGHT: 155 - 168 cm (5.1 - 5.5 ft)
UK-AU Size 8 / US size 4 / DE 34 / ES-FR 36 / IT 40 / RU 42-44:
Bust: 86 cm (33.8")
Waist: 64 cm (25.2")
Hips: 89 cm (35")
UK-AU Size 10 / US size 6 / DE 36 / ES-FR 38 / IT 42 / RU 44-46:
Bust: 90 cm (35.4")
Waist: 68 cm (26.8")
Hips: 93 cm (36.6")
UK-AU Size 12 / US size 8 / DE 38 / ES-FR 40 / IT 44 / RU 46-48:
Bust: 94 cm (37")
Waist: 72 cm (28.3")
Hips: 97 cm (38.2")
UK-AU Size 14 / US size 10 / DE 40 / ES-FR 42 / IT 46 / RU 48-50:
Bust: 98 cm (38.6")
Waist: 76 cm (29.9")
Hips: 101 cm (39.8")
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer