Available in store
This item is also held by Karine Assaf in United KingdomVersatile and light for multi-purpose usage. Artwork: Hand drawn and partially hand painted. Organic Pigments in Art: Chalk, charcoal, ultramarine blue, and terre verte green. Eco-friendly printing and FSC certified chemical free golden packaging. Made in Italy.
This scarf was inspired by an excerpt of Karine's diary:
Excerpt: "Today, I was ecstatic to experience my first ever traditional Japanese wedding. This day left me countless memories, but the most powerful of them all, was the memory of her, the magnificent bride. She was wrapped up in a shiny silk embroidered traditional red Kimono. Her hair was adorned with exquisite headpieces. Her eyes were like glittering deep waters. Her face was as pure as the moon and her movements as graceful as flying red cranes. Her sweet aura could make cherry blossoms bloom in December, the Mount Fuji melt in January, and bamboos grow out of thin air. Just as a Geisha (a.k.a. an artist), she was a moving work of art."
Dry Clean Only
Picture 2: (S/M) 70x70cm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer