This item is held by Karine Assaf in United KingdomVersatile and light for multi-purpose usage. Artwork: Hand drawn and partially hand painted. Organic Pigments in Art: Chalk, charcoal, ultramarine blue, and terre verte green. Eco-friendly printing and FSC certified chemical free golden packaging. Made in Italy.
This scarf was inspired by an excerpt of Karine's diary:
Excerpt: "Today, I was ecstatic to experience my first ever traditional Japanese wedding. This day left me countless memories, but the most powerful of them all, was the memory of her, the magnificent bride. She was wrapped up in a shiny silk embroidered traditional red Kimono. Her hair was adorned with exquisite headpieces. Her eyes were like glittering deep waters. Her face was as pure as the moon and her movements as graceful as flying red cranes. Her sweet aura could make cherry blossoms bloom in December, the Mount Fuji melt in January, and bamboos grow out of thin air. Just as a Geisha (a.k.a. an artist), she was a moving work of art."
Dry Clean Only
Picture 2: (S/M) 70x70cm
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer