This item is held by Rosa & Clara Designs in United KingdomRosa & Clara Designs' ranges of cushions have lovely thick cotton outers and luxury feather inners. They have been sewn by the Working Well Trust, a charity we are delighted to be working with. The Working Well Trust is based in Whitechapel, London, and is a mental health charity which supports its clients to return to employment.
This fabric design began life as a gouache painting, combined with oil pastel sketches. It would work equally well in an adult's or child's bedroom or living room. The cotton has been digitally printed in the UK.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Each and every product is designed in London and made in Britain, from cushions which are sewn in London by a mental health charity, to lampshades which are hand rolled by Jessica.