this item is temporarily unavailable
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
This item is held by Rosa & Clara Designs in United KingdomRosa & Clara Designs' ranges of cushions have lovely thick cotton outers and luxury feather inners. They have been sewn by the Working Well Trust, a charity we are delighted to be working with. The Working Well Trust is based in Whitechapel, London, and is a mental health charity which supports its clients to return to employment.
This fabric design began life as a gouache painting, combined with oil pastel sketches. It would work equally well in an adult's or child's bedroom or living room. The cotton has been digitally printed in the UK.
Product : These were a gift for a friend who really appreciated them. From fan of zebras.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Each and every product is designed in London and made in Britain, from cushions which are sewn in London by a mental health charity, to lampshades which are hand rolled by Jessica.