This item is no longer available
The ever elegant shape of a birds feather symbolises freedom and inspiration. Feathers also represent travel, not just physical travel, but travel with the mind and spirit.
All items are gift wrapped.
Weight per earring - 4.21g
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
NEW 'RANIA' COLLECTION
Inspired by Saturn’s return and the blossoming of womanhood, Natasha set out to design our collection, Rania, meaning Queen in Arabic. In nuances of love, passion and femininity, Rania represents our opulent modern day Goddess, enveloped in an aura of sensuality and elegance.
Opuline’s handmade pieces radiate the beauty of the East and its rich yet rustic heritage. It is our passion to handcraft cool contemporary Eastern jewellery with intricate attention to detail. Opuline, however, is deeper than the beautiful and the aesthetic, we strive for a more sustainable living. This is not fast fashion, our talented artisans aim to make pieces with a timeless elegance. The promotion of positivity, love and Women Empowerment is vital to Opuline and is at the forefront of our ethos.