Gold Twilight Ring
Gold Twilight Ring
This item is held by BARK in United KingdomThis little whimsical gold vermeil (18carat plated) ring inspired by the vintage circus is a perfect every day piece. Wear on its own, or stack them up with other delicate rings.
This ring is hand made in London.
Product : Gorgeous
Product : The Gold Sail To The Moon Necklace is gorgeous, It arrived in a tiny blac...
These do not tarnish like silver, however, the plating can gradually wear.
To avoid this, remove the ring before doing physical tasks that may cause stress and damage to your delicate piece.
Be careful not to expose your jewellery to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, chlorine and bleach as these can discolour the piece.
So always wear perfume /cream before your pop on your jewellery!
To eliminate any dirt or dust from the surface, clean with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush, then rinse well.
The ring is available in three sizes: Small (UK ring size K) , Medium (UK ring size M), Large (UK ring size O)
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Since launching her first official collection at Paris Fashion Week in 2005, her collections have been stocked Internationally, in stores including Paul Smith, Fenwick, Le Bon Marché, Takashimaya, Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie. Ten years on, she is still passionate about jewels, and continues to make all her creations in her workshop in Clerkenwell,London. Aiming to offer the antithesis of fast fashion, BARK’s delicate jewels are made with careful attention to detail with the hope that it will be treasured for years to come.