Hayami Ruby Ring
Hayami Ruby Ring
Select your size
This item is no longer available
Product : Love the earrings but they are heavy to wear all day
Product : Ring is absolutely gorgeous.
Dust, pollution and daily wear all conspire to cloud the brilliance of a gemstone and dull the surface of precious metals.
You should take care to protect your jewellery and always store it safely, ideally in a box or jewellery pouch, taking care not to drop, bash or scratch.
ALWAYS remove your jewellery when applying scent, lotions and potions, or even better, always put your jewellery on last when getting dressed.
As with most precious metals, sterling silver tarnishes; having said this, it is less likely to happen as quickly if regularly worn.
Clean your silver jewellery in warm soapy water, ensuring that it is rinsed thoroughly and dried before storing. Alternatively polish your silver jewellery with a soft cloth.
Gold should be cleaned regularly in order to maintain its beauty and patina. As with silver a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep gold jewellery looking its best.
Both gold and silver are susceptible to damage by chlorine and you should avoid wearing the jewellery when using chlorine or bleach.
Many gemstones are also susceptible to damage by chemicals, water and even sunlight, where prolonged exposure to the latter may cause them to become paler. Please take care of your ruby and don't drop or knock it as it can get damaged this way.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer