- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Freya Rose is a British shoe designer renowned for her artisanal and alchemist approach to couture shoe design. With an acclaimed jeweler as a mother, Freya grew up immersed in the world of fine jewelry. Her philosophy was to create unique shoes that incorporated her knowledge of fine jewelry.
Freya graduated with a 1st Class Honor’s in Footwear design from the London College of Fashion in 2003. In 2010 she set up the business with a £3,000 loan from the Princess Trust and is the recipient of 4 international Awards including Best New Designer and Best Bridal Footwear Designer. Her shoes and been worn by some of the worlds most stylish women including Kate Moss, Rhianna, Olivia Palermo, and Naomi Scott.
“I like to push the boundaries within shoe design. I have also always loved discovering and using innovative materials and exploring new techniques to create my designs. Some of my signature pieces are an intricate mother of pearl heel, which I use to create a kind of modern femininity. I love the contrast of the delicacy of the mother of pearl with harder, urban materials like brass and sterling silver.
I ultimately want each pair of shoes I design to tell a story and to have integrity. I work with artisan shoe couturiers in Spain and know each and every person that turns my designs into a reality. The provenance and traceability of the materials I use and the people I work with really matter to me.”
Freya Rose shoes have timeless and iconic style,
shoes to ‘Treasure Forever’