This item is no longer available
This item is held by KIAIA in United KingdomAncient Greek coin ring. Circa 125-88 BC, Head of Helios (the sun)/ rose in incuse. Set in 18 carat gold.
0.02 carat diamond.
Handmade in Italy.
Due to the uniqueness of ancient coin elements and handmade making each piece could slightly differ from images.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer