Available in store
This item is also held by KIAIA in United KingdomAncient Greek coin ring. Circa 125-88 BC, Head of Helios (the sun)/ rose in incuse. Set in 18 carat gold.
0.02 carat diamond.
Handmade in Italy.
Due to the uniqueness of ancient coin elements and handmade making each piece could slightly differ from images.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer