The Bag transformations with the secret of the small metal buttons in standard format with or without the long strap as a spacious cross-body bag or backpack.
Product : Have not had the item long enough to evaluate but it appears to be of high quality.
Aniline Leather is dyed without covering the surface. Semi-Aniline Leather is dyed with just a slight pigmentation that does not cover grain patterns. These are high-quality leathers that only can be produced with the best row material.
Before using your bag for the first time, we highly recommend to treat your bag with special leather care products. Please do not use any products containing fat. Those may block pores and lead to a darkening process of the leather.
Avoid excessive sun exposure, since it may cause color fading on the surface.
Please note that non-colorfast textiles, like denim, may rub off on the leather of your bag.
Please don't use any soaps or other chemical solvents to clean your bag.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Exploring the ambivalence between aesthetics and functionality Vienna based designer INA KENT founded the bag label that bears her name in 2007. Reduced forms and smart details build the base of INA KENT’s bag and accessory design. Metallic shimmering and velvety-soft, supple companions with the ability to change, feminine and sophisticated, recognizable as INA KENT. Carefully crafted, heedlessly worn. Bags tell stories.