this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
This item is held by Chisel & Mouse in United KingdomThe Hoover Buildings have long been heralded as a monument to the art deco movement. The Hoover Buildings, designed by Wallis, Gilbert and Partners, are magnificent and a real advertisment for the Hoover company. The beautiful facades were a revolution in the 1930's and the use of colour was especially bold with the light green window frames making the buildings unmistakable.
Each of Chisel & Mouse architectural sculptures is handmade in England. They are made of strong plaster that has a reassuring weight and smooth, cool feel. The window frames and door are made of etched brass. Stylish ornaments, gifts or presents that are handmade in Britain and look fabulous on a desk, shelf or wall.
Plaster with metal etching
Wipes clean with wet wipes
Width: 18 cm
Height: 25 cm
Weight: 2.2 kg
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer