HRH Blush Pink
HRH Blush Pink
This item is held by Toolally in United KingdomInspired by designer Hubert de Givenchy, our HRH drop statement earrings have a chic femininity that’s thoroughly wearable. Givenchy helped to define an era where elegance reigned over edginess, with styles that were loved by feminine icon Audrey Hepburn. We think Audrey (and you) would look great in these – team them with a fitted jumpsuit and classic flats.
In feminine Blush Pink with vintage-inspired nude and red accents.
Gold Vermeil ear wires and acrylic.
Product : As I expected, very attractive
Product : I love these earrings - even more gorgeous in reality than appeared on the site!
Keep your jewellery away from perfume and lotions as they can cause discolouring.
Perspex is a little bit fragile, so handle your jewellery carefully.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Every handcrafted piece is fashioned from acrylic and finished in gold vermeil or sterling silver fastenings. Toolally’s rise to fame has been nothing short of meteoric. After just six months they had made it into the pages of Vogue. Their latest collection, inspired by the 60s prompted the iconic style bible to say, “This is jewellery which goes way beyond pastiche - it celebrates the bold and gorgeous styles of that era whilst remaining brilliantly contemporary. The 1960s were a time when jewellery was fun to wear. That time is now.”