This item is no longer available
18kt gold vermeil on rhodium plated silver. 2.5 micron plating.
6.5cm in length and 2cm width at its widest point.
To minimise these effects. Ideally, store your jewellery in its MATEO/BROWN soft lined box or pouch and try to keep pieces apart, so that they don't rub together or get tangled.
Take care to avoid extreme humidity or heat as this may cause tarnishing.
This will keep them looking their best.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
MateoBrown Jewellery is a London based company born in 2014 with the idea of creating collections of limited edition pieces of 100. They present pieces with sleek and organic designs favouring the use of cabochon stones on silver vermeil which are individually numbered. Contemporary European style with an Indian inspired use of coloured stones. With their first collection they have created a strong, bold and concise style with pieces that can be interchanged from one collection to another. Pieces that they consider to be as relevant today as in twenty years time.