Kana F**K Mug
Kana F**K Mug
Hand built in East London, small imperfections such as fingerprints, superficial cracks & indentations are part of the nature of the technique.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Kana London was born fortuitously as a result of Ana Kerin's training in sculpture & her background in fine art, eventually becoming a fully developed project in London in 2012. Sculpting and an affinity for working with clay led her to wanting to apply the principles of her art work - the tactile, hand built aesthetics, the traces of her fingerprints and hands on the surface - into functional ceramics.
Her approach to work is experimental and playful, as she never follows a procedure, and invent new recipes daily. She works with a unique mixture of clays and mix her own glazes, often turning her back on traditional ceramic practice. Hand building, rather than turning on the wheel, further emphasizes the individuality of each piece.
All of her work is: stoneware, food safe glazed, made from durable materials & suitable for use in the oven & dish washer (though, as with any precious ceramics, we would advise hand washing & to avoid frequent oven use).