This gold chain bracelet is embellished with keshi and baroque pearls all hand picked in Asia. Each pearl is individually threaded with gold wire and attached to the chain giving these bracelet movement and structure.
All Amadeus creations can be customized or altered if required, just contact us for more information.
3 to 4 mm baroque freshwater pearls
13 to 15 mm keshi freshwater pearls
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Delicate jewelry made by hand in our London studio. Featuring 22k gold filled and 24k gold vermeil, Asian pearls and semi-precious stones collected during our travels, created by women for women believing slow fashion.
Born in Paris, London based jewellery designer Natalie Simond is the founder of Amadeus. Nathalie grew up in a multi-cultural environment and after spending her childhood living in several different continents she settled in London where she studied Fashion Design at the prestigious Central Saint Martin's School of Art. Her varied experience working in the fashion industry as well as her extensive travels across the globe always inspire her her to create bespoke jewellery pieces that fill her and her clients with a sense of happiness. Amadeus is Nathalie's new love, a hand-made, eclectic and bohemian inspired collection. All pieces are hand crafted, many with gold and natural gemstones to create unique jewellery for everyday wear. Nathalie offers a variety of affordable pieces that are suitable for any style; embodying a unique blend of fun, class and chic and will custom pieces to suit you and your personal style.