This item is no longer available
Handmade in England.
Plated jewellery fades over time, though good care will significantly delay this. To keep your Alice Menter piece looking good as new polish regularly with a soft jewellery cloth, avoid storing in damp or very hot environments, remove before bathing / swimming, avoid contact with perfume / creams / household cleaners, minimise damage from knocks and scratches by storing in its original packaging.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Alice Menter is a British jewellery designer inspired by a fascination with tribal body decoration and a passion for vintage glamour. Exploring the boundaries between jewellery, clothing and body adornment, Alice skilfully combines everyday objects such as nuts, washers and zips with luxurious gold and silver plating, chain, suede and Lycra, transforming them into something altogether more covetable and glamorous. Embracing the contours of the body, Alice’s unique designs are strong yet feminine, industrial yet elegant.