Available in store
Handle with love and your pieces will retain its beauty for years to come.
Your jewelry should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
Avoid any direct contact with perfumes, cosmetics or any chemicals. Remember to remove your pieces before sports activities, cleaning, taking a shower and before going to bed.
Store your jewelry individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective box or pouch.
Wipe your jewelry with soft cloth (jewelry polishing cloth) before returning to the bag or box to remove dirt and body oil.
Silver jewelry will tarnish over time, but amount of tarnishing depends of the skin and habits of the wearer. This, oxidation is not manufacturing fault and with proper handle you can avoid it. In any case, if you don’t like additional tarnish, in order to remove it we recommend use of silver polishing clothes.
Take care of your jewelry, it will always make you look stunning!
Material: Silver and 14k gold
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Aiming towards perfect combination of contemporary design and traditional techniques, Katarina Cudic’s jewelry is balanced between fine art and master craft. Much more than plain décor, drawing on old heritage traditions, this jewelry is exquisitely handmade with hart and passion. Katarina was taught jewelry making at her family workshop, with focus on traditional crafting rather than industrial technologies. She has further mastered her skills at prestigious Le Arti Orafe Jewelry School in Florence. Also an art historian, she is a devoted explorer of medieval jewelry, which she finds highly inspiring. Katarina has been numerously awarded for her work, both locally and internationally. She is an active member of AGC (International Contemporary Jewelry Association). With strong and authentic concept, this jewelry stands for bold women, highlighting her diversity, confidence and uniqueness!