Lola Green Hairpin
The striking colors enhance the design of this hairpin. A symbol of the rebellion and freedom of expression that characterized that era. Its sharp metal prongs evoke the electric energy of the music and art that flourished on the streets of Madrid in those days.
Follow these simple steps to keep your jewelry perfect year after year:
1. Keep your jewerly away from moisture: Store them carefully in a bag or in our jewelry boxes and in a dry place.
2. Don’t wear your jewelry while sleeping.
3. Do not apply cologne or cleaning products to them: In general, avoid contact with other substances that can make your piece dark or lose its shine, due to abrasion with chemical products (perfumes, lotions and oils).
4. Take off your jewerly when you play sports, shower or swim.
5. Rejuvenate your jewerellery by wiping it with a cotton cloth.
Made in: Spain
Finishing: Fluorine Electrolytic Bath
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
Free returns worldwide within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
For orders placed between 1st November - 20th December you can enjoy extended returns for account credit up until the 10th January!
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
We check all our designers against our criteria - so you can shop sustainably with ease. Find out more.
LAVANI JEWELS's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer