London City Print
London City Print
This item is no longer available
This item is held by me&him&you in IrelandThis modern, striking, monochrome city print is part of a series of quirky and humorous 'Open Edition' screen prints by design brand me&him&you, each individually signed in pencil. Printed with solvent free, water based ink using traditional screen-printing techniques.
This piece of art will make the perfect addition to any contemporary home. Alternatively each would make a lovely gift for the travel fanatic in your life, who has probably ticket off every city already.
Product : Was bought as a present. Not given yet.
Product : Will be buying the other ones in the range
Paper Stock, 190gsm Rothmill Cream
Prints are delivered rolled in a strong postage tube packed in acid-free tissue paper
Store flat until framed (sold unframed)
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
There is a small bridge in West Donegal, Ireland, called ‘Droichead na nDeor’ (The Bridge of Tears), where for centuries past, family and friends of some of the millions of Irish emigrants would exchange farewells before continuing their journey onward from Derry Port. Many of their own family and friends moved overseas to London, New York, Hong Kong, Berlin and other major cities around the world where the designers were lucky enough to have been able to visit some of them in their new homes, share the local signature drinks and become inspired by the cityscapes around them. The City Print Series is a small tribute to that.