Lucky Moon Signet Ring
Lucky Moon Signet Ring
Select your size Size Guide
With Goddess of the Ocean, Yemaya, as key inspiration, her intriguing symbols of a crescent moon, fan, water droplet, sun rays and shield are all featured throughout the collection. Intricately etched surface detailing from original illustrations and delicate granulation give a feel of ancient treasures from times past, and rich organic surfaces textures add a luxurious, yet modern edge.
This lightweight signet ring is embellished with a delicate moon which is edged in granulation and 3 tiny water droplets signifying the Moon pulling the ocean. The band is embellished with delicate twisted scroll engraving.
Thickness of ring face: 1.75mm
Width of band: 2.5mm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Contemporary jewellery designer Annabelle Lucilla focuses on intricate metalwork inspired by an eclectic range of historical influences. Annabelle’s designs are inflected by the exoticism of the past and its historical techniques, which result in contemporary treasures that capture the look and feel of rare antiquities which are, by that same token, effortlessly modern. A fascination for surface decoration, sculpture and hand drawn illustration underpins Annabelle’s jewellery, whose delicately etched designs belie great levels of intricacy. It’s for this level of craftsmanship and design innovation that Annabelle’s designs always retain a unique, luxurious and personalized feel. Annabelle’s designs, anchored in the age-old etching process and updated with a modern twist have hallmarked her jewellery as the work of a truly innovative young designer. With instantly recognizable signature pieces, Annabelle has created a truly unique brand. Annabelle works from her studio in Cockpit Arts situated in Hatton Garden, the historical jewellery quarter in London.