Manhattan 1960 Rain
Manhattan 1960 Rain
Originally designed by Oliver Goldsmith, this frame has gone on to inspire countless interpretations, but nothing comes close to the beautiful shaping of this classic and celebrated design.
Handmade in Italy using the finest cotton acetate and featuring optical grade sun lenses with the finest UVA/UVB protection. The frame is embossed with the date of its original production; 1960.
100% UVA / UVB Protection Guaranteed
Product : Flash from the past at a great price
Product : Exactly what I was looking for
Shop had a good relationship with the designer which was really helpful
1.Clean your lenses regularly with a clean cotton cloth using mild soap and water.
a.Place lenses under warm running water to remove particles of dirt and dust.
b.Dry gently with a clean cotton cloth.
c.Do not use dirty or abrasive cloths which could alter the feature of their filters
2.Never loosen or remove any of the screws.
3.Avoid extreme conditions of heat and cold, like the dashboard of your car.
4.Keep your sunglasses in their protective case when they are not being worn.
5.Never lay the lenses face down on a hard surface.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Think 20th Century icons. Grace Kelly. Peter Sellers. Michael Caine in his signature black spectacles. Audrey Hepburn in the big white glasses that framed her elfin face. Iconic style makers - Givenchy, Dior and Vidal Sassoon. Think cult films of the fifties & sixties, The Ipcress File, Harry Palmer, Charade and Two for the Road. They've all got one thing in common. Oliver Goldsmith. In the second half of last century, when it came to eyewear, OG was synonymous with stars and style.