Select your size
This item is no longer available
The Gyunel SS16 collection is titled 'Protogé Me A Oculus Malus', and features inspiration from Turkish and Azeri superstitions. Prints are created in-house and adapted from Gyunel's drawings; key pieces include Turkish Evil Eyes which continue the theme of protecting loved ones. This collection was presented on the catwalk during London Fashion Week.
Product : My husband was a ranger paratrooper hero - what a meaningful lifelong heirloom for me!
Product : Love that dress
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Gyunel was born in Baku, Azerbaijan. She graduated from the capital’s state economics university before moving to London to study fashion at the London College of Fashion and Central St Martins. Romantic but always with a darker twist, Gyunel’s breathtaking ready to wear and couture creations are tinged with intrigue and seduction. They speak of other worlds, inhabited by whimsical and enchanted creatures.